Our wine list offers an eclectic choice from all over the world, both complimenting the dishes within our menu and also to simply be enjoyed on their own.
Gwyn Crisb Ac Ysgafn / Crisp & Light Whites
- MICHEL SERVIN BLANC, FRENCH REGIONS £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
With an up-front nose of citrus fruit, this is a grassy and herbaceous blend with invigorating elderflower hints.
- PICPOUL PLO D’ISABELLE, PICPOUL DE PINET – PINET £23.50
A snappy nose of lemon and lime fruit, with vibrant green apple. A racy wine with a lip-tingling finish.
- SOLARIS WHITE – GWINLLAN VINEYARDS CONWY 2015 £35.00
Gwin gwyn sych adfywiol ag ysgafn, gydag aroma pêr-lysieuol. Rydyn ni’n hoffi ei falans asidedd sy’n berffaith gyda’r wystrys, cregin gleision a chimychiaid enwog sydd i’w canfod ar ein harfordir yng Ngogledd Cymru.
A delicate, refreshing crisp dry white wine with herbaceous aromas. We like its balanced acidity which is perfect with the renowned oysters, mussels and lobsters found around our North Wales coast
Gwyn Ffrwythus Ac Aromatig / Fruity & Aromatic Whites
- BANTRY BAY CHENIN BLANC – SOUTH AFRICA £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
A fresh wine showing delicate floral notes and subtle pineapple fruit, joined by striking lemon and grapefruit flavours.
- FERNLANDS SAUVIGNON BLANC, MARLBOROUGH – NEW ZEALAND £24.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £5.40 175ml £6.30 250ml £8.30
Wonderful balance between tropical and herbaceous flavours. Gooseberry and green pepper mingle with mango and guava.
- VALLE BERTA GAVI – ITALY £21.95
Subtle traces of honeysuckle with characteristic aromas of lime zest and minerality. It offers a clean and refreshing finish.
- SANCERRE BLANC, BERTHIER – LOIRE £34.95
Aromas of grapefruit and gooseberry leap from the glass, along with hints of lime, chalk and flint.
Gwyn Cyfoethog Ac Gwaedog / Rich & Textured Whites
- MALANDRINO PINOT GRIGIO 1 – ITALY £18.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.75 175ml £4.85 250ml £6.25
This is a clean and elegant wine with real finesse. Showing balanced flavours of pear, stone fruit and lime.
- MONTAGNY, GRAND VIN DE BOURGOGNE, BUXY 1 – BURGUNDY £27.50
This Chardonnay offers ripe lemon aromas, accompanied by subtle hints of white blossom, with an elegant, dry finish.
- EL CANTE ALBARIÑO, RÍAS BAIXAS 2 – SPAIN £24.50
Nectarine, apricot and peach are in perfect balance with a zesty and well defined citrus backbone.
- BARON DE BAUSSAC VIOGNIER 1 – SOUTH OF FRANCE £22.95
A fleshy white, with bright aromas of ripe apricot and peach, hints of grapefruit and fresh pineapple.
Coch Ysgafn Ac Ffrwythus / Light & Fruity Reds
- VIÑA CARRASCO MERLOT – CHILE £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
Offers good concentration and depth of fruit, with a soft and plummy texture, and hints of vanilla.
- FAIRHALL CLIFFS PINOT NOIR – NEW ZEALAND £34.95
Intense red cherry and cassis in addition to spice, earth, brambles and a touch of wood smoke.
- CÔTES DU RHÔNE, REMY FERBRAS – RHÔNE £20.95
This garrigue scented wine has succulent notes of red and blackberry fruit with warming hints of black pepper.
- RONDO – GWINLLAN VINEYARDS CONWY 2015 £35.00
Gwin coch lled-gadarn gydag aroma mwyar duon ac awgrym o fanila sy’n dod o’r defnydd ysgafn o dderw. Perffaith ar noson o haf gyda golwython cig oen y glastraeth Cymreig wedi eu crasu
ar y barbeciw, neu gyda phowlenaid o gawl ar noson oer o aeaf!
A medium bodied red wine with blackberry aromas and hints ofvanilla from the light use of oak. Perfect on a summer evening with local salt marsh Welsh lamb cutlets, chargrilled on the
barbeque or with a steaming bowl of ‘cawl’ on a cold winter night!
Coch Llyfn Ac Crwn / Smooth & Rounded Reds
- LOS BAILADORES, RIOJA -SPAIN £18.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.75 175ml £4.85 250ml £6.25
Polished and fruity in style, with redcurrant and strawberry flavours. Overtones of subtle spice and vanilla.
- ESPRIT DE LUSSAC, LUSSAC ST-EMILION – BORDEAUX £29.00
Juicy black fruit on the nose and cranberry nuances on the palate, tied together with a smoky sandalwood character.
- OLTRE PASSO PRIMITIVO – PUGLIA £22.95
Flavours of dried prune, date and plump cherry, with swathes of sweet spice. A mouth coating, chocolatey red wine.
- LORGERIL CABERNET SAUVIGNON, LES TERRASSES – LANGUEDOC £21.95
A powerful nose dominated by redcurrant and mulberry. Cedar and earthy notes hang from a backbone of deep cassis.
Coch Cyfoethog Ac Sbeislyd / Rich & Spicy Reds
- BIG BOMBORA SHIRAZ – AUSTRALIA £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
A pleasing balance between ripe fruit and savoury, earthy notes. This wine is succulent with lashings of bramble fruit.
- CAPILLO DE BARRO MALBEC – MENDOZA £24.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £5.40 175ml £6.30 250ml £8.30
An intense nose of plum and bramble. Fulsome on the palate, delivering a wave of ripe, fresh black fruit and mocha.
- WIRRA WIRRA ‘THE GOOD CATCH’ SHIRAZ D – AUSTRALIA £24.50
Expressive raspberry, cherry and blackberry fruit, lifted by hints of violet and spicy oak notes. A chunky and deep red.
- CHIANTI CLASSICO, CASTELLO SAN SANO C – TUSCANY £31.95
Intensely structured Chianti with an attractive silky texture. This oozes with dark cherry fruit and savoury leather notes.
Gwin Rhosliw / Rose Wine
- BLUSHMORE ZINFANDEL ROSÉ (SWEET) – ITALY £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
A fantastic example of an off-dry, easy drinking wine full of summer fruit flavours with a hint of sweetness.
- LE BOIS DES VIOLETTES ROSÉ (DRY) – FRENCH REGIONS £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.45 175ml £4.55 250ml £5.95
Fresh and crisp, with very subtle strawberry fruit and a dash of sweet spice. This is a structured and vibrant wine.
Gwin Pefriol Ac Champagne / Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- LA MARCA PROSECCO 20CL – ITALY £7.25
Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles. This wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot and apple.
- PROSECCO CORTE ALTA – ITALY £22.50
Delicate and aromatic with fine bubbles. This wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear and an elegant zest.
- J DE TELMONT GRANDE RÉSERVE – CHAMPAGNE £39.95
One of the few remaining, family owned Champagne houses, De Telmont produces this excellent non-vintage in a medium bodied, soft and fruity, classically yeasty style. Fabulous value.
- VEUVE CLICQUOT BRUT – CHAMPAGNE £59.95
Veuve Clicquot ages their non-vintage for almost twice the required time, resulting in a superb marriage of freshness and power, with rich fruit and a mouth-filling mousse.
- FONSECA BIN 27 RUBY PORT – 50ml £2.95
This is a reserve Port, made using the same approach to making a late-bottled vintage. The palate is full-bodied and round, with a luscious, velvety texture.
- CROFT 10 YEAR OLD TAWNY 50ml £3.95
The 10 Year Old Tawny is drawn from a reserve of fine wood ports which have been aged to full maturity in seasoned oak casks, each holding about 630 litres of wine. The individual
wines are then blended to guarantee consistency of quality and house style.